Last minute trip for the holidays? Let FlyPrivate help you get to and from your destination with ease.
Traveling during the busiest months of the year can be a bit stressful, but it doesn’t have to be! We are here to make sure your trip is
hassle-free so you can enjoy more time with your family and friends and less time worrying about the details.
When booking your next trip, here are a few reminders:
- The most popular holiday travel dates are expected to be:
– December: 19th – 28th
– January: 1st – 5th
- The number of private aircraft available to accommodate these trips is limited and once the aircraft is booked, the options for trips also becomes limited and the prices jump as a reflection of the increased demand and limited supply.
- Due to the increased demand for private flights, aircraft, FBOs, pilots, flight crews, caterers, and ground transportation are all
affected and planning ahead becomes critical.
- The majority of people chartering private jets are flying in the same direction during the holiday season. Generally, we see an
increase in traffic heading north to south, but some of the most
popular destinations are Florida, Colorado, the Caribbean and New York.
- Weather can also play a major role in how many flights are
available during this time of year.
What does this mean for you? If you need to book your
holiday travel for you and your family, we highly recommend that you book your flights now to ensure the best options, pricing and jets are still available for your trip.
Phone: 1-800-641-JETS (5387)
All flights arranged by Private Business Jets, LLC DBA FlyPrivate are operated by Part 135 Certified Air Carriers. FlyPrivate will act as your agent for the purpose of obtaining charter service.