While our website and blog are always a work in progress, if there is something else you’d like to learn about, please let us know! Email us at fly@flyprivate or leave us a comment on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or directly on our blog. We welcome and appreciate your feedback and suggestions!
Traveling during the holidays? If you haven’t booked your jet charter, now is the time. Availability is limited during this busy time of year. Our Client Services team is here to make your holiday trip a hassle-free, enjoyable experience. Contact us today!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the “Yachting Capital of the World”, will host the 55th Annual Fort Lauderdale Boat Show this fall. The show will be held at seven different locations in the area and in total will encompass over 3 million square feet of space.
There is something for all boat enthusiasts to enjoy at the show
Friday, October 31st: 10AM – 7PM
Saturday, November 1st: 10AM – 7PM
Sunday, November 2nd: 10AM – 7PM
Monday, November 3rd: 10AM – 5PM
1. Bahia Mar Yachting Center – 801 Seabreeze Blvd., 33316
2. Hall of Fame Marina – 1 Hall of Fame Drive, 33316
3. Las Olas Marina – 240 E. Las Olas Circle, 33316
4. Broward County Convention Ctr – 1950 Eisenhower Blvd., 33316
5. The Sails Marina – 2150 SE 17th Street, 33316
6. Pier 66 Marina – 2301 SE 17th Street, 33316
7. Fort Lauderdale Hilton – 1881 SE 17th Street, 33316
Prime Time Preview (October 30th) $38 online or $40 at the show