Are you heading out to explore universities and colleges with your children this spring? If college tours are on your agenda, consider flying with us to make the most out of your campus visits.
At FlyPrivate, our expert Client Services Teamis excited to help you plan your students’ college tours. Let us help you visit more schools in less time by planning the perfect itinerary with you. Since
universities are scattered across the country, chartering a private jet enables you to see multiple schools in one day or weekend. Since
private jets can fly into smaller airports, we can also help eliminate the driving time from the plane to the prospective campuses. In
addition, we would be happy to arrange car service around campus if you have a need or would like a local guide.
Don’t miss the opportunity to explore all of the options with your child and spend quality time together before they head off to school. Booking early allows us to provide creative solutions – contact us for pricing and options for your custom itinerary today!
Did you know that both children and pets are frequent fliers of ours here at FlyPrivate? Not only do we welcome the entire family on our private flights, we are also competently equipped to accommodate their often unique requirements.
Whether you and your family are flying from one home to another, traveling to a vacation destination, or in need of transportation to and from an event, we’ve got you covered! Our Client Services team has 18+ years of experience arranging these types of flights and with fellow parents and animal lovers in your corner, we understand the importance of keeping the whole family happy. If you travel with your children, pets, or both, here are a few pointers to make your trip as relaxing and pleasant as possible.
When booking your next family flight, here are just some of the things we take into consideration for our clients:
FlyPrivate with Children
Safety is the number one concern for all of our passengers,
especially when flying with children. All of our operators adhere to strict safety guidelines and we only charter aircraft that has met very strict and specific safety standards. All flights arranged by FlyPrivate are operated by Part 135 Certified Air Carriers.
From in-flight games and activities to catered kid-friendly meal
options, our goal is to make your private flight as enjoyable as
possible for you and your children. If you have a request, we will do our very best to accommodate it.
We understand that adequate, restful sleep is an important part of a child’s daily routine. Many private jets have reclining seats as well as divan seating for a great napping spot. We can also
arrange your flight times around a schedule that works best for you and your family.
At times, flying with children can create the need to bring extra luggage on your trip. From strollers to portable cribs, we will make sure your aircraft has adequate space for all of the
necessities and extras. Flying private also offers you the added benefit of having car service drop off and pick up right outside of the aircraft. The less time you spend worrying about the details, the more pleasurable and restful your experience will be.
FlyPrivate with Pets
We recognize that pets are an important part of your family. If you choose to fly private, your pets will get the same care and service as his human counterparts. For starters, this means that your pet will be welcome to fly with you and the rest of his family in the cabin.
On commercial flights, most animals are shipped with the cargo, making flying a very stressful experience for the animal and owner. Flying privately helps eliminate this stress and makes for a much more favorable experience for everyone. This can be
especially important to clients traveling frequently with their pets.
The rules for flying with pets can vary by country as well as by
airport. At FlyPrivate, we will make all of the travel arrangements and make sure your pet has the right documentation ahead of time to board and land at your destinations without any hassle.
As with all members of your family, your pets’ flying experience is very important to us. If you would like any extras on board (i.e. treats, a bed, toys, etc.) we can arrange this for you with advance
Congratulations! You have worked hard this year and your plans have become a successful reality. Take back some time for you and your family to relax and get rejuvenated.
We can help you add as much as two extra days to your summer
vacation by flying privately.
An extra two days of vacation! If that sounds great to you, let us
Most vacation destinations will require a full day of travel to arrive and depart from your home. By traveling privately you will be able to travel directly from your home to your destination, allowing you to reduce costly travel time, begin your well earned vacation sooner, and stay longer. You’ve earned it!
Learn more about your available aircraftoptions and check out our blog for more helpful resources on private aviation.
Contact us today at 1-800-641-JETS (5387) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to provide you with details on how you can get the most out of your vacation travel, and provide you with a free flight quote. We look forward to helping you plan your summer getaway!
1. Arrive early. With no security lines and no crowds, there is no
excuse for being late. Time is money and the host can incur
additional costs for delays.
2. Have your ID ready. Be sure to bring the proper IDand travel
documents with you and have them readily accessible.
3. Pack light. With weight restrictions on private planes, less baggage is ideal. If you don’t know what’s appropriate in terms of how many bags you may bring, ASK! Don’t ever assume you can bring your pet unless you have permission from the host in advance.
4. Do your homework. The private terminal is called an FBO, “fixed base operation.” There is a pilot and co-pilot who fly in the flight deck, while the passengers fly in the cabin. As on a boat, the lavatory is the bathroom and galley is the kitchen. Some flights will have
additional crew including flight attendants.
5. Where do I sit? It is customary to let the host choose their seat first and assign the remaining seats. If you’re not sure where the host wants you to sit, politely ask “Where would you like me to sit?”
6. Eating etiquette: Don’t bring your own meal, but you could offer to pay for catering for everyone as a nice gesture.
7. In flight entertainment. When there is a lull in the conversation, make sure you have something to keep yourself occupied like a book or a tablet. If you’re traveling with children, make sure to bring quiet toys to keep them busy during your trip.
8. A tip on tipping…Don’t. This is not your responsibility and would be left to the host or person in charge of booking the trip.
9. Respect the amenities. This should go without saying, but keep plane lavatories clean and realize that you will have to sacrifice some privacy because of tight accommodations.
10. Sharing is caring. Make sure to bring a personal gift for the host, something that shows that you put thought and planning into it. If traveling with other guests, it is polite to bring something for
everyone to enjoy. A box of chocolates, fruit basket or cheese plate are just a few examples.
Be sure to contact us for your next trip, we’re always happy to help!